Looking to feed a few people? Or maybe just a really hungry hubby? These sliders are sure to please.
I was first introduced to these at one of my best friends’ bridal showers and begged her to send me the recipe. I could have finished the whole pan by myself!
I’m all about simple and easy recipes and this one is no different. For those of you keeping an eye on your calories…use these as a cheat meal like I do (lots of butter but sooooo worth it) 😉
Hawaiian Ham & Cheese Sliders
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 9 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
- 8 oz. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13″ baking dish.
- Combine melted butter, mustard, worchestershire sauce, poppy seeds, dried minced onions and brown sugar.
- Make sandwiches up and place in the dish.
- Brush the liquid mixture over the sandwiches evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the rolls are browned and cheese is melted. These are perfect for a girls get together, bridal shower, Super Bowl party or quite literally, a very hungry husband. I’m fairly certain he ate half the pan. You’ll thank me later….